Feb 152008
 

In a case that has outraged the citizens of Fort Worth, Texas a baby boy was given a fatal overdose of cocaine. The 14-month-old J.C. Luna was given cocaine sometime in-between his mother dropping him off with the babysitter, according to police.

The parents and babysitter and their homes were tested for cocaine and the tests came back negative. J. C. survived the initial overdose but eventually died from internal injuries. The homicide investigation is still open.

 Posted by at 11:44 am